2/19/10

Smoking kids

Kids Smoking
Yup, you’re cool
The fact that I almost became addicted to cigarettes in college sickens me to no end.  I have a few friends that smoke and I’ll outwardly tell them how disgusting I think it is.  I’m almost at the point of thinking “people still smoke?”

I mean I’ve never seen a product other than alcohol that literally tells you that you’ll die (well everything but actually say die) and yet this many people are using it.   It’s just incredibly silly.  And when you bring children into the mix?  Well then it’s just not funny at all.

Maybe once in the history of the world have I seen a cool picture of a kid smoking a cigarette and that was on the cover of a Van Halen album.

These kids?  These kids just piss me off…as do their parents

Thanks to DJ Mick for most of these photos

Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking
Kids Smoking

0 comments:

Post a Comment