2/19/10

Homeless Sign

Homeless Signs
I’m very mixed on the homeless situation.  There are those folks that I find to be truly in need and there are those that I think are completely lazy.  What’s even tougher is that being a New Yorker I am giving almost half my money that in part go to programs that are “helping” many of the folks that are lazy and don’t care about making a living for themselves.
I should hope at least some is going to those that really are trying to better their situations.  It’s funny, as I get older it’s harder for me to feel sorry for the ones that I know don’t give a shit.  And when you don’t care, you are able to laugh a bit easier.
Which is why I don’t feel so bad about posting funny homeless signs.  Because if these folks can make light of it, then so can I.
Here is the latest collection of funny homeless signs

Homeless Signs
This has got to be the funniest homeless sign int he history of homeless signs.  I wish he had a drunk picture of her right next to it.  Man this shit is funny.
More Pictures
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs
Homeless Signs

0 comments:

Post a Comment