2/14/10

Security staff printed out the naked image of his body

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan claims that when he went through Heathrow, security staff printed out the naked image of his body from the full-body scanners (scanners that the authorities have claimed won't ever be used to generate printouts) and circulated them among the staff:
'I was in London recently going through the airport and these new machines have come up, the body scans. You've got to see them. It makes you embarrassed - if you're not well endowed. 'You walk into the machine and everything - the whole outline of your body - comes out.'
Khan said he did not know that the body-scans - installed in the wake of last year's abortive Christmas Day bombing of a transatlantic flight over Detroit - showed up every little detail of one's body.
'I was a little scared. Something happens [inside the scans], and I came out.
'Then I saw these girls - they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' - and you could see everything inside. So I autographed them for them.'
Shah Rukh signs off sexy body-scan printouts at Heathrow (Thanks, Drew!) (Image: S3010420, a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike image from dodo_anji's photostream)
Previously:

0 comments:

Post a Comment